The Liebster Award is given to up and coming/new bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to get them more noticed and give them recognition/appreciation!!!
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
So thanks Anastasiia for nominating me!! 🙂
Everyone should definitely check out her blog, it’s great!
I hope to gain some more readers/followers to help grow my little blog community!
And I hope it helps the people I nominate!
How the Liebster Award works:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
These are the questions Anastasiia has given to me:
1. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Any place, any activity. Money is not a problem:)
Definitely in America! I want to travel around America and do everything for as long as I want with my partner and buy as much as I want if money is not a problem! 🙂
2. Do you have a pet at home? If yes, what’s his/her name.
I don’t currently have a pet at home (my family dog lives with my mum) I’m waiting til I can get an Aussie Bulldog 🙂
3. If you could choose any profession now what would it be? You instantly become a pro in your field
I would like to instantly be good at being a Lawyer but I also want to be good at Real Estate and at makeup and beauty, I can’t really choose one.
4. What is the worst make-up/hair care/body care/ product you have ever tried?
I honestly can’t think of a product that I’ve really hated probably for good reason to! Tried to remove it from my memory cause it was bad.
5. Is there something you can’t leave home without?
I can’t leave home without my mobile phone, I know that sounds bad but I don’t actually use my phone that much but I have to have it on me or near me so I know if I need to get in contact with my partner or family or something that they are just a phone call/text away, it’s like my safety blanket.
6. Do you have any habit which other people find strange?
I don’t know, I don’t think so.
7. Is there something you are obsessed about? Obviously, some of you obsessed with nail polishes:D
That’s me! I’m the nail polish queen! I love nail polish I need to have every colour and every shade of that colour and I know I don’t need them but I have to have it! I’m also obsessed with Bulldogs!
8. How would you change you hair (length and color) if you could have anything on your head? Your hair can suddenly become long and dense and blue, for example:D
I would try out another colour maybe go dark brown or something and a short crop or something short and messy.
9. Do you have any lucky clothes or accessorize? How did it become lucky?
No I don’t have a lucky anything 😦
10. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes I do, I have found my one true love that is my best friend and boyfriend, his my world ❤
These are the 10 Blogs I would like to nominate, in no order:
I apologise if I have nominated someone that has already been nominated by someone else for this award and done it before.
My 10 questions are –
- What is your favourite makeup product?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- What’s something you can’t leave the house without?
- What is your favourite nail polish colour that you like to wear the most?
- What is your go to everyday makeup look?
- What are you obsessed with?
- What is your favourite car?
- Blogs that you read every day?
- Name 2 makeup items that are always in your bag?
- What is your favourite colour of lipstick?
Don’t forget to tag me so i can read your answers! 🙂